"If you are not satisfied with a microscope you purchase from GreatScopes, return it to us within 30
days in new re-saleable condition, and we will refund your money." (Subject to the "fine print"
Even at our discounted prices, we realize that the purchase of a quality microscope is quite an
investment, and one that you would not enter into lightly. Our guarantee policy insures that you need
not enter into it blindly either. We are so sure that you'll be pleased with our products that we have a
30 day, return policy on the purchase of any microscope. Spend time with your new instrument, give it
the trial that you want to give it. If within 30 days, you find that the microscope does not meet your
expectations, contact us for return instructions. (Please maintain all packaging material, blank
warranty cards, and manuals.)
The fine print:
- Please contact us by email for an RMA number before shipping. (Equipment returned without an RMA
number will be subject to a restocking fee.)
- Shipping charges are not refundable. If the shipping charges we incurred are greater than what
you were charged, your refund may be decreased by the entire amount we incurred.
- Professional equipment is subject to a 5% restocking fee. Any microscope in the Medical/Lab
section is "Professional", all other microscopes priced over $500, and well as all centrifuges.
- Cameras and mounts are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Persons receiving cameras and camera mounts judged unsuitable must provide notice to us by the
second day after receipt, and shipped to us within two business days of return instruction
receipt, subject to the other conditions above.
- If you are interested in purchasing several microscopes at once, please contact us about the
return policy prior to ordering.
- Requests for returns after 30 days are at our discretion (three days for cameras and mounts),
and if granted will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Due to the nature of their contents, blank slide kits can only be returned if cellophane and/or
tissue wrappers are intact. If you received a complementary kit for any reason, it must be
returned in new condition, if not, it will be deducted at full price from your refund.
- Blank slides/covers which have been opened, then returned, will not be refunded or returned.
- Prepared slides and specimen sets are non returnable. Contact us for replacement of slides etc.
which might have broken in shipping.
- Microscope Parts are not returnable for refund. Please order carefully.